Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Down the Aisle - Josh Ritter

If you don't know Josh Ritter, let me introduce you. I first heard his music on the streets of Galway. I was so moved by his song "Snow is Gone," I went inside the shop and bought the album right then and there. I have loved his music ever since and cherish my autographed screen print from his Irish tour.

Hence somewhere in the mix CDs, he showed up and found his way in Alex's heart as well. From his older album, Golden Age of Radio, we found "Come and Find Me." It's been a favorite ever since--and we think it's the perfect tune to find each other walking down the aisle.



(A side note: I just found out he's touring in England, supporting Ray Lamontagne (who is also on our list for possible ceremony songs!) but his tour is when I'm in California and walking down the aisle as a bride's maid for my best friend's wedding! The timing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment