Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guest Book Idea #1

Yesterday, the creator of the name "Lovefest," the one and only, very talented Christy sent Alex and I the link to this awesome Etsy find:

By The Wedding Perch

A Natural Wood Wedding Guest Book/Memory Plaque, with Shadow Box Frame, we think this is the coolest idea yet for a guest book. And I'm thinking that if this route sounds best, I might be able to ask my dad to rustle up a nice piece of wood (maybe some oak or fur, Dad...?).

The question again, though, is should it be the guest book for the UK or the CA wedding? I suggested this be the CA wedding guest book (seeing as we are now leaning towards Yreka as the location--more to follow on that, and possible a poll. Maybe.) and that we could find a piece of driftwood or river rock for the UK guest book. Alex kinda chuckled, but didn't respond and just kept on walking. At least she listens to all my ideas.

1 comment: