Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An Official Official Wedding Blogger

While there aren't exactly any brand new developments in Alex and my wedding planning per say, there are new developments for me in the wedding blog-o-sphere: You're reading the new blogger for the gay wedding blog, So You're EnGAYged! Apparently, I can't get enough of writing about my impending weddings.

But in all seriousness, I do think it's pretty cool. With what feels like the constant and endless debates that surround gay marriage in this current moment, I am glad that I can give my voice--and our story--as part of a movement towards visibility. This blog is part of that. Joining a community--albeit an online community blog--is another. You'll still get more of the juicy bits here, but if you're interested in what other queer and allied folk are doing for their ceremonies, check out So You're EnGAYged. And if you want to read yet another telling of how Alex and I fell in love, you can find that here: Introducing a New Blogger: Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment