Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eco Save the Date Cards!

OK, OK, I'm a little ahead of the game. You know, being without a confirmed wedding date or booked venue yet. But hey, I can still randomly search for way cool eco-friendly stationary on Etsy, right?

My current favorite is an image file for emailing and printing, no stamps necessarily neccesary:

By savethedate

Their slogan: digital save-the-date = save money + save the trees. Me likey.

Savethedate is also part of a group called TeamEcoEtsy; give 'em a search!


Now I just want Alex to wake up (she's nappy, my sicky lady) so we can oggle over things we can't buy yet...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I've totally scoured etsy and wedding sites for a whole year! We only set the date a few weeks ago... and the best part? Once you set the date the looking and thinking turns into some serious business, and it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete